Mama work outs

I can not believe just how inquisitive little ones can be...
 
Jayse isn't even five months old yet and he is mesmerized by my iPhone. Terrible I know. And he loves being outside. The faces he pulls when he feels the wind on his face are simply hilarious and beautiful.
Jayse has also worked out the mechanics of rolling... both ways.. Which is great for him, but not so great for mum. No longer does he just stay put on his playmat when I put him down, he is on the move!

Over the past couple of weeks I have been moving house and I haven't had an Internet connection - hence the lack of blogging. But over these last few weeks I've become quite obsessed with the fact that I don't fit into most of my pre-pregnancy clothes anymore. Which is really bothering me! I'm sure my partner is sick to death of having to reassure me he still likes the way I look when I melt down every time I look in a mirror. I probably don't eat as well as i should, but I've been walking lots! And my mums group now meet an extra day per week just to go walking. But I'm still not liking what I'm seeing!

So that got me wondering - all mums, whether first timer or experienced, what has worked for you? What are your workout secrets or healthy eating tips for getting back your pre baby body?

Would love your input! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?