Week 10

So apparently by this week my uterus should be the size of a grapefruit.... Disgusting I know.

It absolutely amazes just how much my body changes in such a short amount of time. And so far this journey has been a roller coaster ride of emotions. One minute I'm fine, the next I'm crying and then I'm angry. It is way to hard to keep up with. I feel sorry for my fiancee - the one who bares the brunt of my crazy moodswings.




And I don't think I have even been so unbelievably tired ever before! I get home from work and just want to sleep for as long as I can!....But I can't complain to much - I've had hardly any morning sickness. I have the occassional day when I feel nauseous and dizzy all day, but besides that nothing. I hear of women that start throwing up as soon as they wake up and can't even keep water down. I don't think I could handle that.

I think what overwhelms me the most is how I am going to afford a child. How do people do it?? Everyone has said to me that you just figure the financial stuff out and you do what you got to do to make ends meet - but I struggle to make ends meet now, let alone with a kid.

When I found out I was pregnant I remember saying to my fiancee - 'this is not how I planned things' and he replied 'nothing ever turns out the way you plan, we will be fine'. And I guess I have learnt my lesson - nothing in life never goes the way you expect!