I'm pregnant...!?!

So I found out a little over four weeks ago that I am pregnant....wtf?

I am currently nine weeks into this 40 or so week journey and I am slowly becoming used to the fact that I am going to be bringing a child into this world. But having only turned 23 in March I am still trying to figure out who I am as a person and what I want to do with my life - I guess now that's been figured out for me!




Who on earth decided that I should be having a kid less than 6 months after I graduated from uni and scored an awesome gig as a television reporter for a local news station? Am I actually ready to be a mother? Hopefully this blog will find the answers to all these weird and wonderful questions.

But alas it's not all bad... I mean some of my circumstances are close to perfect. I did get engaged at the end of last year and have been with my fiancee for nearly five years - so I know I am not in it alone. But he is a couple years older than me and has adjusted to the idea of becoming a parent quite effortlessly. Compared to him all this stuff is freaking me out a little - but not necessarily in a bad way.

I guess time will tell if I am ready....

Any tips for my quest into parenthood?