Week 16...

So week 16 begins and I am beginning to realise just how relaxed my pregnancy has been so far. I don't even feel pregnant to tell you the truth - besides the fact that I'm starting to look and feel a little round and I can't enjoy myself at parties! I am worried that the second half of my pregnancy is going to be a killer!

According to my book my baby is small enoughto fit in the palm of my hand and weighs about 80 grams. And thanks to my best friend I now have an app on my phone called 'baby bump' which compares the size of my baby to a fruit. I think this week it is the size of navel orange. Weird! And soon I should be able to start feeling the baby move - not literally kicking, but light, little flutters and tickles of the little munchkin's movements.





I think this week I may need to invest in my first maternity bra. Now that is a scary thought! But they just seem to be getting bigger and bigger and none of my bras fit me anymore =(

I can't believe how quickly the first 16 weeks of this pregnancy has gone! Before I know it this baby will be here!